Wrong daily habits can lead to hair damage such as hair fall, hair loss, breakages, split ends, and many more. Too much stress from work, family problems or financially can also contribute to hair loss. People with too much stress, can try relax playing at http://22.214.171.124. No one wants to have thin, limp hair. Instead, everybody wants to have shiny, silky, smooth hair that indicates its good health. You don’t have to spend excessive budget to treat your hair right and to help prevent hair damage.
You don’t have to buy expensive hair products to promote your hair growth. We can try these following tips of natural treatments to promote hair growth and prevent hair damage:
- Treat your hair right by wrapping and dubbing it with towel to dry it. There is no need to rub harshly just to get your hair dry. By wrapping and dubbing your hair gently, you can avoid hair damage such as split ends. Just let the towel absorb the water and give your scalp gentle massage while you dry your hair.
- Coat your hair with natural oils. Olive oil, avocado oils, as well as almonds oils are found to be beneficial as natural treatment for your hair. Apply small amount of natural oils you prefer to your hair thoroughly. Cover it up with shower cap and warm towel. Leave it for half an hour then rinse it with shampoo. Do this treatment once a week.
- Try natural conditioner to moisturize your hair and make it smooth. You can use mayonnaise as natural conditioner. Mayonnaise is made from eggs which is rich in protein that is good for hair growth. You can try combing mayonnaise through your hair thoroughly then cover it with shower cap. Leave it for half an hour then rinse it with shampoo as usual.
- It is highly recommended to not tie your hair too often. Let it loose every once in a while. Give your hair a break by letting it down. It is good to prevent your hair from stress and breakage. If you really need to tie it, secure your hair with fabric hair tie to prevent any damage and excessive pull.
- If your hair is often used to chemical hair product, try natural cleansing treatment using baking soda. This treatment can help exfoliate and clarify your hair from excessive chemicals. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda with warm water. Mix it well then apply it to your scalp thoroughly while giving gentle massage. Rinse it with shampoo and apply conditioner afterwards. Do not use this method too often because baking soda can be abrasive. It is enough to do it once a month.