Growing healthy hair is like a dream for everyone both men and women, adult and children. However, there are various factors that can jeopardize your hair health such as stress, wrong diet, treating hair wrongly, and many more. In order to grow healthy hair, you need to ensure the health of your scalp first.
It is where your strands grow. Hair is always associated with beauty and attractiveness. Therefore, keeping your hair glowing, shiny, and smooth is necessary. Achieving the best hair is not impossible. Here are tips from poker uang asli to get healthy scalp that grows healthy hair:
- Massage your scalp regularly and gently. It can help improve blood circulation of your scalp. By messaging, the oils will get evenly spread which promotes the root strength and keep your hair hydrated. You can massage your hair with coconut oil or olive oil. They help promote your hair growth.
- Have a balanced diet. Healthy diet help promote healthy hair growth. You should consume foods that contain vital nutrients. Beans, eggs, fish, green leafy vegetables, and chicken are good foods rich with vitamin, protein, and iron which are good for your scalp and hair growth. Also, boost your metabolism with high-antioxidant foods.
- Try to not wash your hair too often. Twice a week is enough for you to wash your hair regularly. When you wash your hair too often, it can reduce the oil production from the oil gland in the skin of your head. It can make your scalp drier because the natural essential oils are reduced.
- If it is not necessary for you to color your hair, don’t do it. Hair color usually contain ammonia which is bad for your scalp and hair. It can damage your hair because the bleaching agent. Hair color is also responsible in taking away the moisture of your hair. If you should color your hair, choose natural-based hair color instead of the chemical-based one.
- Protect your hair from harsh environmental, if you are going out in the middle of the day when the sun is on its peak, use hat or cap. It can protect your hair and scalp from sunlight and dust that can take away your hair moisture. You can also protect your scalp and hair by applying natural-based packs made from homemade ingredients. Homemade spa is not that hard to do. Try applying natural-ingredients pack once a week to keep your scalp and hair healthy.